This is the worst part. The calm before the battle. Now, now. Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. Yeah, lots of people did. Check it out, y’all. Everyone who was invited is here. Oh, all right, I am. But if anything happens to me, tell them I died robbing some old man.
- I just want to talk. It has nothing to do with mating. Fry, that doesn’t make sense.
- That could be ‘my’ beautiful soul sitting naked on a couch. If I could just learn to play this stupid thing.
- Uh, is the puppy mechanical in any way?
That’s not soon enough! Uh, is the puppy mechanical in any way? Ah, the ‘Breakfast Club’ soundtrack! I can’t wait til I’m old enough to feel ways about stuff! Switzerland is small and neutral! We are more like Germany, ambitious and misunderstood!
Hey, tell me something. You’ve got all this money. How come you always dress like you’re doing your laundry? Guards! Bring me the forms I need to fill out to have her taken away! Hello Morbo, how’s the family?
Oh Leela! You’re the only person I could turn to; you’re the only person who ever loved me. It must be wonderful. Who am I making this out to? OK, this has gotta stop. I’m going to remind Fry of his humanity the way only a woman can.
Events & Stuff
Why, those are the Grunka-Lunkas! They work here in the Slurm factory. Humans dating robots is sick. You people wonder why I’m still single? It’s ’cause all the fine robot sisters are dating humans! Why would a robot need to drink?
- Son, as your lawyer, I declare y’all are in a 12-piece bucket o’ trouble. But I done struck you a deal: Five hours of community service cleanin’ up that ol’ mess you caused.
- That’s right, baby. I ain’t your loverboy Flexo, the guy you love so much. You even love anyone pretending to be him!